Summer Camp Fun is more than just swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, fishing … NOW THERE’S
- Iceberg Jumping – Jump into the air and fly 14’ into the water! Or, slide down the iceberg… Either way, it’s a lot of FUN when there’s an iceberg in the lake!
- Rolling Log Fun – Check out the Rolling Log with a friend! Someone’s definitely going into the water on this spinning ride!
- Tarzan Swing – Make like Tarzan or Jane and swing in the air! Don’t give a care… There’s water below! Every summer we hold the Tarzan Swing Contest at the lake. It’s as much fun to watch as… getting wet!
- Water Trampoline – Reach new aquatic heights on the lake’s water trampoline! And check out the blob if you’d like to send your friend flying!
- Water Slide – There’s a water slide situated in the lake’s swim area that is perfect fun for free swims!
- Boogie Boards – There’s oodles of Boogie Boards at the lake! While you’d have a hard time catching a wave, Boogie Boards are still fun floatation devices to play with in the water.
- Senior Beach Parties – A favorite of our senior campers is our Senior Beach Parties! It’s a fun afternoon spent at the lake engaged in games with music, refreshments, and an awesome bar-b-cue meal.
- Banana Boating – This is one of the best ways to get wet with friends! When the jet skis aren’t being used for instruction we hook up the banana boats for a few trips around the lake. You better hold on!
- Water Carnival – The lake is such a great facility we use it as much as we can in programing special events. The water carnival is one such event. It’s a great excuse to get wet and enjoy the warm summer days with friends!
- Boating Regattas – With 50+ boats at the lake a Boating Regatta Special Event makes a lot of sense. Get ready for an afternoon of boating and aquatic fun!
Now you know why the waterfront is one of the most popular sites in camp… There are dozens of ways to get wet and have fun at the lake!
Details: Home | Camper Application | Sessions & Tuition | Camp Director | 1st Time Camper Program | Tuition Refund Guarantee | 1st to 4th Grade Campers | Facilities | Food Service-Menu | Travel Directions | Open House-Tour Dates | One Week Mini-Camp | International Campers | FAQ's | Camp Videos | Camp Map | Current Newsletter | Free Brochure | Contact Us
Programs: Daily Program | Junior Program | Elective Program | Teen Program | Events Calendar | Camp Trips | New Stuff | Clinics Program
Arts Programs: Creative Arts | Performing Arts | Music | Rock Band | Drama | Dance | Media Arts | Circus Arts/Flying Trapeze
Aquatics: Lake | Sailing & Windsurfing | Water Skiing | Tarzan Swing | Jet Skiing | Lake Park | Aquatic Adventure | Fishing | Pool Program | Scuba
Sports: Land Sports | Gymnastics | Cheerleading | Basketball | Baseball & Softball | Tennis | Soccer | Volleyball | Lacrosse | Golf | Roller Hockey | Archery & Riflery | Wrestling | Martial Arts | Track & Field | Weightlifting
Extreme Sports: Extreme Sports Program | Mountain Boarding | Skateboarding | Skate Park | ATV's-Quad Riding | Bungee Jumping | Paintball
Equestrian Program: Horseback Riding | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Petting Zoo
Adventure Activities: High Ropes | Survival Camp | Adventure Program | Rock Climbing
Summer Clinics: Spy Camp | DJ Clinic | Circus Performance Clinic | Skate X-Games Clinic | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Survival Camp | Competitive Tennis Clinic | Golf Clinic | High 5 Basketball Clinic | Cheerleading Clinic | Paintball Camp | Rock Band Clinic | Scuba Clinic