If water activities are what you like then you’ve come to the right place! The lake is one of our campers’ favorite activity sites… And there’s no wonder why. At the lake you can:
- Learn to sail on any one of our dozen sailboats (sunfish to hunter class boats). Sailing & Windsurfing Instruction
- Catch the breeze and windsurf the lake! Sailing & Windsurfing Instruction
- Fish to your heart’s content! Lohikan Fishing Program
- WATER SKI, WATER SKI AND MORE WATER SKI! Water Ski & Wakeboarding
- Discover aquatic nature by kayak! Canoeing & Kayaking Instruction
- Take the canoe test in preparation for your first canoe trip on the Delaware River! Aquatic Adventures
- Reach new heights on our lake trampoline! Lake Park Fun
- Get some air on a Banana Boat with your friends! Lake Park Fun
- Eat, dance and socialize with friends at the Senior Beach Parties! Senior Beach Parties
- Lake Special Events co mpliment all the fun down at the lake and feature our Annual Boating Regatta, Summer Olympics, Boating Events and Tribal Survival. Summer Events Calendar
- Paddle Boats, Row Boats, Knee Boarding, Swimming and Sun Bathing round out the daily activity line-up at the lake.
- Jump 14 feet into the air off the Giant Iceberg! Lake Park Fun
- Have fun competing on the Rolling Log! Lake Park Fun
- Experience White Water rafting Trips on the Delaware River! Aquatic Adventures
Lohikan's 40 acre lake is private and reserved for the EXCLUSIVE use of our campers.
Our beach is white sand and we've got a fleet of more than 50 boats! We instruct and certify campers in Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Snorkeling, Canoeing, Boating and even Jet Skiing!
Campers also enjoy Banana Boating, Paddleboats, Kayaks, Tubes, Boogie Boards, Fishing and Canoe Trips! It's no wonder the lake is one of the most popular activity sites at Camp Lohikan!
Safety is paramount at Camp Lohikan so all campers and staff are required to wear life vests and all our waterfront activities are supervised by our highly skilled and trained staff members. Our instructors are certified by the American Red Cross and certified lifeguards are on-duty and stationed on our beach, docks and patrolling the lake in boats.
One of the most popular activities down at the waterfront is our water skiing program. "If you can swim, you can ski!" and we prove it every summer. Our waterskiing program includes instruction and certification in Skiing, Slaloming, Kneeboarding, Skurfing and even Trick-Skis... The kids love it!
The Waterfront program would not be complete without Jet Skiing! Jet Skis bring a level of excitement to the waterfront that's hard to beat! And as long as you pass your swim test... You can do it!